Re: KPSK v.1.0rc1 released (PSK31 for KDE 3.x)

Well I turned off arts, and some things work, some things do not work. And
some things will over-write config files with bad info if you try to run them
with arts turned off but previously enabled. Xine can (may) do this, for
instance.

I am not sure that anything can be done about this, but it sure would be nice
if it could work out with arts.

Bob
w9ya