Re: Tlf support for the ARRL Sweepstakes

* Bob Nielsen <nielsen@oz.net> [2002 Oct 28 15:40 -0600]:
> It only took three readings to understand it?  It's difficult even for
> one whose native language is English. There are a bunch of things I
> don't understand in the rules (for instance, does "African Italy" zone
> 33 count as a country?)

Yeah amateur radio requires an amateur attorney!

> I recalculated my score by hand and it actually went up in spite of not
> counting the in-country contacts.  Probably this was a result of some
> countries like VP2M and VP2E not being recognized.

Over on the CT-user reflector there is a thread going about the current
and two previous releases of CT scoring the same log differently.

At least one hopes that the software used by CQ is consistent.

73, de Nate >>

--
 Wireless | Amateur Radio Station N0NB          | "We have awakened a
 Internet | n0nb@networksplus.net               | sleeping giant and