Re: What shall we call it?

El Friday 26 April 2002 00:48, Mark escribió:
> On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 08:18:29AM +1000, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> > Hmm.. well I don't see the need to set the name just to avoid silly
> > prejuidices.. but I suppose I'm not the target user for this
> > distribution.>
> I think debian has a pretty good reputation.
Debian has a really good reputation but Debian has also the reputationof being
a "difficult" distro for newbi especially because of the "tex-mode"
install... i think.
On the other hand... why not? It is a Debian based so... why not Debian-Ham-X
or something like that wher X is  "contest", "dxcluster", and so on...

--
Un saludo,
	Jaime Robles, EA4TV

Visita	http://www.redlibre.net - La Red Libre de todos!