Re: [carl@stagecraft.cx: pConv 1.0R Released. - A Perl /Tk based converse client.]

Hi all,

I really enjoy lurking your list.  I am myself installing ezlm on my
puny.vm.com server, soon to be puny.org.

I am just wondering if it may not be a good time to look at a gnome chat app
for your purposes, seeing that this TK app is causing you a lot of problems.
And gnome seems to be the only advanced desktop.

My ax to grind?  Packet communications is really important to my agenda of
getting the transaction internet everywhere especially in remote locations.
Why?  Metrics are the only way to measure and insert data for the global big
picture and remote locations often have the greatest need.

On the market side, unique cultures have every right to reach their customers,
yet "help" groups tend to strip their identity and dress their brainshare in
suits (or mother-hubbards yech :().

=====
John van Vlaanderen