Re: [carl@stagecraft.cx: pConv 1.0R Released. - A Perl /Tk based converse client.]

On Tue, May 02, 2000 at 01:38:36PM +1000, Craig Small wrote:

> Fixed that, now I get the same error as you, isn't that nice?

Oops. I'll send a mail to Carl Makin. Let's see what he has to say.
Judging from his web-site, he might have developed pconv for the
macintosh. Maybe Tk is not that portable across platforms.

Anyway. The program takes a long time loading when you start it,
don't you think?

>  - Craig

Joop
--
Joop Stakenborg - Debian GNU/Linux developer <pa3aba@debian.org>

--> If you recompile your kernel first thing in the morning, you
get "morning wood".
(More woody jokes at http://pa4tu.penguinpowered.com/woody)