Ham FAQ ??

Hi all,

I'm no <radio> ham, but I have an interest in rural/mobile internet protocol
communication, is there a faq out there that I can look at.

I am getting ready to do a potato release code named "lego set" which should
give you a picture of what I'm up to.

I will be doing this thru my sig perl/unix of ny ( http://www.thinman.com/puny
)
and the Linux Society of NYPC.  Dont let the NewYorkish sounding names fool
you, I really get around.

--- Bob Nielsen <nielsen@primenet.com> wrote:
> I had intended to package mtrack, aprsd and xastir.  I put these aside
> when I got rather P.O.'d after finding out several months after I had
> applied that new-maintainer had been frozen.  Of course, all attempts
> to contact the new-maintainer team during that time yielded silence.  I
> guess I'm still disappointed over the way this was handled.
>
> It looks like new-maintainer will be opening up again in the near
> future, but I will be moving soon and my plate is pretty full right now
> (yes, that happens even when you are retired!)
>
> It probably will be 3-4 months before I will be able to get back to
> these.  If anyone else wants to package any of them, please feel free
> to do so.
>
> 73,
> Bob
>
> --