Withdrawal of ITP

I had intended to package mtrack, aprsd and xastir.  I put these aside
when I got rather P.O.'d after finding out several months after I had
applied that new-maintainer had been frozen.  Of course, all attempts
to contact the new-maintainer team during that time yielded silence.  I
guess I'm still disappointed over the way this was handled.

It looks like new-maintainer will be opening up again in the near
future, but I will be moving soon and my plate is pretty full right now
(yes, that happens even when you are retired!)

It probably will be 3-4 months before I will be able to get back to
these.  If anyone else wants to package any of them, please feel free
to do so.

73,
Bob

--