Re: IRLP

N7CK is running the irlp software on a slink system.  I forwarded a
copy of your message to him for comment, as I don't think he is on this
list.

I agree with your concerns regarding points 1 and 2.  It sounds as if
the author doesn't really understand what free software is all about.

As I recall, it is designed specifically for Red Hat 5.2.

I've talked over a few of the nodes and it works quite well (dependent
on the network connection, of course).

I've thought of looking into it eventually but am not taking on any new
projects for a while.

Bob, N7XY

--
Bob Nielsen, N7XY                          nielsen@oz.net