Re: Packaging of new applications: looking for sponsors

Hi,

Le 20/04/2020 à 19:16, Jeremiah C. Foster a écrit :
>> Later on, Fractal as well (currently reading on Rust packaging).
>
> Fractal would be great to have as a package.

I'm not a DD neither, but I started looking at Fractal too. I don't have
anything worth sharing atm, as I'm mostly working at packaging the rust
dependencies for now.

Feel free to ping me when you start working on this package, anyway I'll
keep you posted if I make significant progress.

Cheers,
Arnaud