Packaging of new applications: looking for sponsors

Hello everyone,

I am reaching out to you guys as I would like to work in the near future on the packaging of some new graphical applications that uses GTK+ (not gnome official apps but they are hosted on GNOME's gitlab under World/).

I will be looking at those apps: password-safe and authenticator (Python apps).
Later on, Fractal as well (currently reading on Rust packaging).
Long term objective is to have more "mobile friendly" apps available for the Librem 5 phone (note that I am not affiliated in any way with Purism, just one of their users).

Currently, I am working with DPMT (Johannes in CC) to get the Python dependencies for the 2 first apps available in Debian. Moving forward, would there be anyone in the Debian GTK/Gnome packaging team willing to mentor me for those 2 Python applications (as I am not a DD/DM)?

I have an account on Salsa (henry-nicolas-guest) should anyone want

Thanks and best regards,
Henry-Nicolas Tourneur
Matrix id: @hntourne:matrix.nilux.be