Re: RFC: which default theme?

On Thu, 2007-09-27 at 08:47 +0200, Sebastian Dröge wrote:
> IMHO Clearlooks-Classic would be a better default if nobody wants the
> new Clearlooks theme. I'd prefer the new Clearlooks though.
>
> PS: Where was it critized? And why? The blue scrollbars? The gradients
> everywhere?

I think saying that "everyone" hates the new theme is a bit extreme.  A
few people on Planet GNOME and one reviewer has said that they didn't
like it.  Mainly the complains are for the scrollbars and the gradients
in the toolbars.  Luckily for them, there is Clearlooks-Classic.

I say the new Clearlooks theme should be the default.

Ross
--
Ross Burton                                 mail: ross@burtonini.com
                                          jabber: ross@burtonini.com