Re: GNOME 2.14

Xavier Bestel:
>> The experimental uploads have started. You're welcome to test what's
>> been uploaded. Currently, that's glib, gconf, gnome-vfs and
>> gnome-terminal.
> Evolution hangs on startup. I have to --force-shutdown and restart it
> (sometimes twice). Otherwise everything works well.
> Cc: me for more info.

I had the same problem after upgrading to experimental glib and
gnomevfs2, but experienced it only with the calendar.

I started to do some stracing/gdb'ing on it, and testing with different
library-versions before reporting the bug, and suddenly I were unable to
reproduce it with any version. Don't know what happened but it is ok here
now.

If it turns up again, hopefully it stays long enough to do some tests with
debugging-symbols ;)

Heikki