Extremadura meeting about G-I

Hi,
I volunteered helping on setting up the meeting in Extremadura
(Spain) scheduled for Jan 18-22 (see [1], [2], [3], [4]).

This meeting will be focused on the graphical installer (g-i) which is
based on the gtk+-directfb libraries (see [5]). Denis Oliver Kropp
(author / maintainer) of DirectFB and Mike Emmel (in cherge of
gdk-directfb backend and cairodfb) gave their OK to attend and this
would be a unique opportunity to get in touch with upstream
developers.

I'd like to know if you could suggest any DD packager with the
required skills and interested to attend: if possible living in Europe
(I think it's fair to do our best to make good use of fundings)

January is close, so please let me know it ASAP

regards,
Davide

PS: hope this is the right ML

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/12/msg00003.html
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2005/12/msg00676.html
[3] http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2005/12/msg00945.html
[4] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstallerWorkSessionExtremadura2006jan
[5] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstallerGUI

TISCALI ADSL Web&Mail
Solo con Tiscali Adsl navighi e telefoni senza canone Telecom a partire da
14,95 Euro/mese. Attivala subito!
Per te 500 MB inclusi per navigare, inviare e ricevere messaggi e-mail, foto
ed mp3.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/2wam_tc/