[g-i] meeting in Extremadura, Spain

As discussed during the last d-i meeting (see [1] for a complete log),
there was an announcement on debian-devel-announce ([2]), that
sponsored meetings can be held for development work / discussion.

The idea is to organize a live meeting in Extremadura, where we
can do some work real on d-i/g-i (both hacking and discussing).
Apparently we can have a slot in Januaty 2006 from Wednsday 18 to
Sunday 22.

I'd like to know who would be interested in taking part, and collect a
few ideas about the topics we could cover during the meeting. I would
suggest taking a look at [3] if you want to know what's up with g-i.

Fonts handling, given the current status of things ([4], [5]), would
certainly be one of the "hot" topics, and fixing fonts-related issues
would certainly be a big plus if we want to get more people interested
in the installer.

Please raise your hand if you're interested.

regards,
Davide

----
[1] http://people.debian.org/~bubulle/d-i/irc-meeting-20051214/log
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/12/msg00003.html
[3] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstallerGUI
[4] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstallerGUIToDo
[5] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstallerGUIFonts

TISCALI ADSL Web&Mail
Solo con Tiscali Adsl navighi e telefoni senza canone Telecom a partire da
14,95 Euro/mese. Attivala subito!
Per te 500 MB inclusi per navigare, inviare e ricevere messaggi e-mail, foto
ed mp3.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/2wam_tc/