Re: HAL transition [Re: gnome 2.12 unstable status]

On Wed, Dec 14, 2005, Daniele Cruciani wrote:
> I patched bluez-utils and bluez-pin for compiling/working with hal in
> experimental, but I thing there are newer release upstream that do work
> with newer hal.

 It's nice to hear you prepared a bluez-pin patch too: I also tried
 building both bluez-utils and bluez-pin for experimental's HAL/DBUS,
 but could only get the bluez-utils part working.

 Maybe you can replace the patch in #338794 with your work?

> Does anyone planed to upload newer release of bluez in experimental? (I
> think it is a must in the road even before kde transition)

 You should talk with the bluez maintainer directly, he seems to be the
 upstream of the project too, and is probably in the best place to
 answer that.

--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>