Re: do not delete gnome-1

On Wed, Sep 28, 2005 at 07:56:41AM -0700, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
> Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> writes:
>
> > I have repeatedly warned libpng2/libpng10 users that these packages
> > would have to be *removed* after the sarge release. Yes, removed.
>
> Well, you didn't warn me.  You only warned primary users, not the
> secondary users.  The secondary users are all the ones whose packages
> get uninstallable when libpng2/libpng10 goes away.

Come on Thomas, we all knew about those problems since over a year ago, if not
more, when the primarily mess about the libpng multiple incarnation hit the
to-be stable of the time. So please stop exchanging blames and critics, and
let's try to be positive and go forward with those problems.

Friendly,

Sven Luther