I'm starting GNOME 2.10 backport to Debian Sarge. Who wanna help me?

Hi all,

Debian Sarge was released ~3 months ago with GNOME 2.8, while GNOME 2.10
was released about 6 months ago! Lots of Debian users, who use stable
system wanna try GNOME 2.10, but AFAIK there are no GNOME 2.10 backport
for Debian Sarge. I'm main developer of custom Debian distribution for
Lithuania - Baltix and I noticed, that Baltix users wants to see GNOME
2.10 as desktop environment, so  I wanna make GNOME 2.10 backport for
Debian Sarge (currently Baltix is based on stable version of Debian).

Maybe some debian developers or users wanna help me ? It would be nice do
not duplicate the work, so if someone knows someone, who backported GNOME
2.10 libraries and applications to Debian sarge, then please write a
letter to me or talk with me with Jabber/XMMP.

Btw, I noticed, that there are no backports for Debian 3.1 (sarge) on
www.backports.org, maybe backports.org team wanna help me to make GNOME
2.10 backport (or maybe I can help them ? ;) )

--
Labanaktis/Good luck,
Mantas Kriaučiūnas	 Jabber ID: mantas@akl.lt 	 GPG ID: 43535BD5