Re: getting just gnome-2.10 (not all experimental)

On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 at 05:33:26PM +0000, ROBERTOJIMENOCA wrote:
> I was trying to get gnome-2.10 using the instructions explained at:
> http://pkg-gnome.alioth.debian.org/
> but the problem is that I don't want to get all other experimental
> packages.
>
> Could someone put all the gnome-2.10 packages in:
> deb http://pkg-gnome.alioth.debian.org/debian experimental main
>
> so we just get the needed gnome-2.10 packages?

I wrote a list for all 2.10 packages except gnome-utils which need
experimental libc6. You can get the list from
http://freelinuxer.net/~carlos/files/gnome210pkg.list

Delete what you don't need, such as xxx-dev packages or whatever. And
then, run: apt-get -t experimental install $(cat gnome210pkg.list)

Cheers!

--
 Best Regards,
 Carlos