building pkg-gnome from scratch

Hello all,

I don't seem to find a step-by-step tutorial or any information
whatsoever, on how to build pkg-gnome from source by using the
pkg-gnome svn repo. I simply want to backport things to Sarge and not
use experimental or unstable for anything (hoping for the best of
course).

p.s. yes, i have done some googling and i have been siting in various
mailing list for days... plus looked through the archives. Maybe I
have not looked hard enough?

--
Luis M

"We think basically you watch television to turn your brain off, and
you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on" --
Steve Jobs in an interview for MacWorld Magazine 2004-Feb

No .doc: http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html