Re: getting just gnome-2.10 (not all experimental)

El mié, 27-04-2005 a las 17:33 +0000, ROBERTOJIMENOCA escribió:
> I was trying to get gnome-2.10 using the instructions explained at:
> http://pkg-gnome.alioth.debian.org/
> but the problem is that I don't want to get all other experimental
> packages.

The method I use is calling aptitude -t experimental, and then holding
(with =) the unwanted packages, or marking them for upgrade, usually
with +.

This way I call two times aptitude, one with unstable and one with
experimental and it works very well and fast for using gnome-2.10

Regards,