Re: G-V-M doesn't start automatically with GNOME

On Fri, 2005-04-08 at 15:13 +0100, Stewart Jeacocke wrote:
> After spending a couple of days trying to work out why my usb disks
> didn't automatically mount I found out that gnome-volume-manager does
> not start automatically with Gnome.
>
> What is the preferred way to make it start automatically?

Apparently G-V-M starts automatically in Ubuntu. Is this a Gnome 2.10
thing or is it something that could be put into Debian now? I would have
thought that the kind of people who really benefit from G-V-M are
unlikely to work out that they have to launch it themselves from the
command line.