gaim-dev packages heading to experimental

I've just uploaded gaim 1:1.1.1-2 to experimental, which introduces a new arch-independent gaim-data package containing all of the /usr/share stuff, and more interestingly to those who have been waiting and ITPing various Gaim plugins, a gaim-dev package containing the includes and .pc file necessary to compile them on a Debian system.

The gaim-dev package includes a dh_gaim utility which (thanks to Gaim's new upstream versioning policy) plugin maintainers should use to add correctly versioned dependencies on the Gaim package. Please read /usr/share/doc/gaim-dev/README.Debian.dev for more details on this.

Also appearing for the first time is the gevolution plugin which synchronises your Gaim buddy list to your Evolution address book. Huge thanks go to my trusty co-maintainer Ari Pollak for doing most of the legwork on this split up, and to Tollef Fog Heen for writing the dh_gaim utility for us.

While they're being pondered upon by the FTP masters, the source and i386 packages are available here:
 deb     http://people.debian.org/~robot101/gaim experimental main
 deb-src http://people.debian.org/~robot101/gaim experimental main

If any DDs would like to do builds on other architectures, or publish plugin packages which they have produced whilst they await FTP master attention, I can also add these to this repository upon request.

Regards,
Rob