Re: Upload of GNOME 2.8 to unstable

On Mon, Nov 22, 2004 at 10:35:38PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> I did the mistake of doing an apt-get upgrade on powerpc yesterday, and since
> then nothing works, since half the packages where not yet built. I built some,
> but there seem to be one or the other missing still.

Please be specific. What do you mean with "nothing works"? If "nothing
works", this is a RC bug and needs to be addressed with depencency
tightening before the first bits of GNOME 2.8 start entering testing.
One of the conditions of the release team was that even if the migration
of GNOME 2.8 to testing ended up not being complete, it wouldn't be a
big disaster. According to you, we're failing somehow...

jordi@sindominio.net     jordi@debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/
GnuPG public key information available at http://oskuro.net/~jordi/