Re: Upload of GNOME 2.8 to unstable

On Wed, Nov 10, 2004 at 10:51:39AM +0100, Jordi Mallach wrote:
> Hello release team,

Mmm, is it possible to have a list of all affected packages and their
corresponding version, so we can more easily self build stuff on non-x86 when
the autobuilders have not yet catched up ?

I did the mistake of doing an apt-get upgrade on powerpc yesterday, and since
then nothing works, since half the packages where not yet built. I built some,
but there seem to be one or the other missing still.

Friendly,

Sven Luther