Re: panel drawers appearing in wrong spot

> Damyan> Is it woo weird to think that the err behaviour depends on
> Damyan> drawer's contents?
>
> It happens with a newly added drawer too.  I even tried creating a new
> panel, and adding a new drawer to that, and it still happens.

Hmm. Now if we find the differences between mine and your environment,
we're done :-)

I'll put some observations, something may pop up.

Firstly, mine is not 100% experimental - it is full sid + *gnome* and
everything gnome-like (like metacity f.ex.) +dependencies from
experimental.

Then, metacity is my window manager. I use autofocus, but no autoraise.

I've recently wiped out my ~/.gnome* directories in an attempt to
fight another problem.

Does this make any sense to you?

dam