Re: panel drawers appearing in wrong spot

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 11:05:41 -0500, Hubert Chan <hubert@uhoreg.ca> wrote:
> Ever since I upgraded to GNOME 2.8, the drawers on my panel are
> appearing in the wrong spot.  The first time I click on them, the drawer
> pops up at the right spot -- just under, or to the left of, the button.
> But after that, whenever I click on it, the drawer appears at the
> upper-left corner of the screen.

I fail to reproduce this. Drawers appear as they should - always.
Tried with three drawers - two on the top panel, one on the bottom.

Is it woo weird to think that the err behaviour depends on drawer's contents?

> I had the GNOME 2.8 packages installed from experimental, so I thought
> that maybe it was because I had neglected to upgrade some library to the
> 2.8 version.  Just yesterday, I did an upgrade to whatever's in
> unstable, but I still have the problem.

My pachages are from experimental too, with last uploads from unstable.

HTH,
dam