Re: panel drawers appearing in wrong spot

Damyan> Is it woo weird to think that the err behaviour depends on
Damyan> drawer's contents?

>> It happens with a newly added drawer too.  I even tried creating a
>> new panel, and adding a new drawer to that, and it still happens.

Damyan> Hmm. Now if we find the differences between mine and your
Damyan> environment, we're done :-)

Yup.  Easier said than done, though. ;-)

Damyan> I'll put some observations, something may pop up.

Damyan> Firstly, mine is not 100% experimental - it is full sid +
Damyan> *gnome* and everything gnome-like (like metacity f.ex.)
Damyan> +dependencies from experimental.

Damyan> Then, metacity is my window manager. I use autofocus, but no
Damyan> autoraise.

Same so far...

Except that I recently upgraded the packages from experimental to the
stuff that made it into unstable.  (I'll do another update tonight.)
But it was happening when I was using the experimental packages too.

Damyan> I've recently wiped out my ~/.gnome* directories in an attempt
Damyan> to fight another problem.

I'll have to try creating a fresh new user and see if that makes a
difference.

--
Hubert Chan <hubert@uhoreg.ca> - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA