Re: panel drawers appearing in wrong spot

On Mon, 2004-11-22 at 11:25 +0200, Damyan Ivanov wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 11:05:41 -0500, Hubert Chan <hubert@uhoreg.ca> wrote:
> > Ever since I upgraded to GNOME 2.8, the drawers on my panel are
> > appearing in the wrong spot.  The first time I click on them, the drawer
> > pops up at the right spot -- just under, or to the left of, the button.
> > But after that, whenever I click on it, the drawer appears at the
> > upper-left corner of the screen.
>
> I fail to reproduce this. Drawers appear as they should - always.
> Tried with three drawers - two on the top panel, one on the bottom.
>
> Is it woo weird to think that the err behaviour depends on drawer's contents?
>
> > I had the GNOME 2.8 packages installed from experimental, so I thought
> > that maybe it was because I had neglected to upgrade some library to the
> > 2.8 version.  Just yesterday, I did an upgrade to whatever's in
> > unstable, but I still have the problem.
>
> My pachages are from experimental too, with last uploads from unstable.

I'm having the same problem. Drawers will just pop up on the far left
corner of the screen at times. What's really strange is that I have 3
PC's running experimental, and only ONE of them has this problem. The
other two work just fine. I can't identify any major difference between
them.

--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837