Re: Inconsistent component embedding in browsers

Actually, even local files cannot be "trusted" by the browser.  This is
a key reason for many of the security issues in internet explorer.  Many
vulnerabilities center around tricking IE into thinking a file should be
trusted, such as emailing someone an HTML file in an attachment with
malicious code embedded.  An HTML file *should* be safe under all
circumstances, but it's not because of the IE security model.

-Rob