Galeon Tabbed browsing broken

Yesterday I update my Sid and Galeon was updated to 1.3.17-2 version (both galeon and galeon-common packages).
After that upgrade, Galeon opens normally and navigation is correct.
When I first open a new tab, it opens correctly, and works correctly.
When I open any new tab, the corrent tab becomes greyed, no othe tab is added and the window body becomes gray. If I then clck on the exixting tabs, they continue to work properly, but nonother tab can be opened.
New windows are opened correctly.
If I delete the leftmost tab, it closes, but the remaining tab doesn't shift to the left.
Is there any known bug about this behaviour?
Have I to submit a Bugzilla bug? (I never did it before and I don't know how to do it).
Thank you
	Stefano Salvi