Re: KDE menu items wrongly appear in the GNOME menu

On Fri, Sep 03, 2004 at 22:20:50 +0200, Chipzz wrote:
> But I suspect your patch is the wrong approach; the right approach is
> figuring out why OnlyShowIn is not respected.

That's because there is no code to support OnlyShowIn in the gnome-2-6
branch of gnome-vfs2; it is only supported in the development branches.

Ray
--
No longer will we mistake music for a noun, as its containers have tempted
us to do for a century. We will realize once more that music is a verb, a