Re: File open dialog: Where is my tab extension

Miles Bader <miles@lsi.nec.co.jp> writes:
> It's well-known that lots people "had problems" with the old
> file-selection dialogue, but it's clearly pretty subjective -- and
> frankly I kinda agree with q-funk:  the new dialogue is harder to use,
> much slower, and generally more annoying for me.

Oh, just as a postscript, obviously the new dialogue does incorporate
some great features, in particular the customizable "common places"
list.  It's the changes to the basic functionality that are annoying.

-Miles
--
Ich bin ein Virus. Mach' mit und kopiere mich in Deine .signature.