Re: File open dialog: Where is my tab extension

<quote who="Sven Luther">

> Yeah, the real problem is that the gnome folk doesn't understand
> improvement the same as the rest of the world :).
>
> Still, i am curious about gnome 2.8, only a few month of right now, it
> seems.

Yeah, funny that -> improvement, EVERY SIX MONTHS. We don't understand
improvment?

- Jeff

--
What's all that about?                           http://www.no-name-yet.com/

   "Oh my god, if I get killed, Meryl Streep will get an award playing my
          life and I would be really pissed off." - Susan Sarandon