Re: File open dialog: Where is my tab extension

Andreas Tille wrote:
once I found out that the file open dialog of Galeon does not show the
oportunity to have a command line where I can type in the file to load
and use tab completion.  This is one of the most beloved file open
features I have ever seen.  The I noticed that it not only vanished
in Galeon but also other Gnome application.  Erich Schubert told me that
I should try gconf to find out whether I'm able to fix this globally.

Have you tried pressing Ctrl-L in the new file selector? Is that a suitable substitute for the old behaviour?

--
Jon