Re: File open dialog: Where is my tab extension

On Thu, 2004-07-15 at 07:02 -0700, Matt Brubeck wrote:
Andreas Tille wrote:

> once I found out that the file open dialog of Galeon does not show the
> oportunity to have a command line where I can type in the file to load
> and use tab completion.

Type "Control-L" to open a "Location" dialog with tab-completion.  This
also works in spatial Nautilus windows.

"Control-F" is also good for finding a file/directory in the currently viewed directory.

I think type-ahead find is in the works for the future as well, but don't quote me on that.

-Tom, who absolutely loves the new file dialog

--
Tom von Schwerdtner <tvon@etria.com>
Etria, LLP