Re: 2 Problems

On Wed, 2004-06-23 at 01:21 -0700, Igor Pruchanskiy wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I have 2 problems that really bother me, and i have no idea how to solve
> them.
>
> Problem 1:
> Nautilus has some weird pattern of making little thumbnail images.
<snip>

If it happens to different images, eg some images are thumbnailed and
others not, then it might be size related, nautilus does not thumbnail
images bigger then, I think, 5MB, check it in edit>>preferences>>preview
in nautilus

> Problem 2:
> Again, after 2.6 upgrade and disappearance of acme, I am not able to get
> Multimedia Keys on my keyboard to work.
<snip>

Acme is replaced by another app, check applications>>desktop
preferences>>Key board shortcuts in the main menu

I hope this helps,

Steven