Re: missing Debian Menu [SOLVED]

Hi, Sebastian,

On 2004.06.19 12:47, Sebastien Bacher wrote:
Le sam, 19/06/2004 à 12:00 +0200, Andreas Schmidt a écrit :
> Hi,
> Now, is it just me that messed up, or did anybody else experience
this?
> Also, ist there a way to easily restore that menu?

Hi,

Have you tried to run "update-menu" ? Here the menu and fine, and
localized (seems to be new but I'm not sure ...).

yes, I've tried that. But of course, I only did so from my user account. Doing it once again as root solved the problem. Thanks! (Might have thought of that earlier, but I had restarted gnome and thought such things would be done automatically on start-up.)

Best regards,

Andreas