missing Debian Menu

Hi,

after yesterday's update (Sid, Gnome 2.6) there are no entries in "Applications/Debian Menu" left; all users seem to have lost them. Trouble is, I'm not quite sure what I did to make that happen. I upgraded a whole bunch of packages, but don't remember all of them. Nautilus was among them, X, several libraries...not much info to go after, I know. Sorry...

Now, is it just me that messed up, or did anybody else experience this? Also, ist there a way to easily restore that menu?

Best regards,

Andreas