metacity? GTK? - alt-tab broken

Hello.

After the latest unstable upgrade alt-tab stopped working. The popup
with program icons appears just fine, but that's about it - I can cycle
through icons, but the popup never goes away and the windows are not
being switched afterwards.

There is a bug[1] filed against metacity, but metacity hasn't been
upgraded since late May, while yesterday new GTK and Nautilus versions
hit unstable (2.4.3 and 2.6.3, respectively). Also, downgrading to
metacity 1:2.8.1-2 didn't solve the problem for me.

Cheers,
-- Shot (Piotr Szotkowski)
--
.--- http://shot.pl/ --- http://shot.pl/hovercraft/ --- -- -