Re: [BREAK] Don't upgrade nautilus to 2.6 in sarge, or use capplets2.6 from unstable

Hello,

I was having the paper icons problem[1], but upgrading to capplets to
the unstable version gave me the correct icons again.

However, I'm having another problem that I hope someone could shed some
light on.  Whenever I click on icons on my desktop or via nautilus, the
icon i just clicked on disappears.  For example, if it is a document,
i.e. pdf or something, then the icon simply disappears from my desktop.
If it is a folder, then it looks like it tries to open a new window to
display the contents, but this window closes a split second after
opening and in the process the original folder icon disappears.  This
behavior started when the paper icons started as well, but has continued
after the paper icons were fixed.

I'm not sure where to look in the logs to debug this - anyone have any
ideas or seen similar behavior?

Thanks,

Dylan Vaughn

1.  http://lists.debian.org/debian-gtk-gnome/2004/06/msg00197.html