Re: Re: Connector stopped working when upgrading to Gnome 2.6

<quote who="Takuo KITAME">

> > Yeah, almost certainly, but this is going to be a pain in the arse to
> > fix until Evo 2.0 is released and enters sid (the libsoup source package
> > is already 2.2 in sid, so... hmm). I'll work with the maintainer on it
> > to see what we can do.
>
> I've uploaded old libsoup (libsoup2.0 package).  I'll upload evolution
> after libsoup2.0 installed into unstable/main.

Oh, fantastic, that's what I was going to propose! Thank you very much.

Difficult issue: Ideally, libsoup2.0 should be linked against openssl, not
gnutls, otherwise the Connector won't work very well. Can we do that?

(libsoup2.2 was thoroughly tested against gnutls, so it's fine.)

- Jeff

                    The Unix Way: Everything is a file.
                 The Linux Way: Everything is a filesystem.