Re: Re: Connector stopped working when upgrading to Gnome 2.6

<quote who="Anders Magnusson">

> >Try killing your bonobo-activation daemon.
>
> Hmm, no change. Can it have something to do with the new GNUTLS package?

Yeah, almost certainly, but this is going to be a pain in the arse to fix
until Evo 2.0 is released and enters sid (the libsoup source package is
already 2.2 in sid, so... hmm). I'll work with the maintainer on it to see
what we can do.

- Jeff

                              <boc> man i rule
                       <bram> boc: how do you rule?