Re: Connector stopped working when upgrading to Gnome 2.6

<quote who="Anders Magnusson">

> I just upgraded to Gnome 2.6 (from Sid) and now my Ximian Connector
> (evolution-exchange_1.4.7.1-4_i386.deb) stopped working. Anyone else
> noticed this?
>
> If I start Evo in a terminal I get this printout:
>
> (evolution:16571): evolution-executive-summary-WARNING **: Exception
> adding listener: IDL:omg.org/CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0
> cal-client-Message: cal_client_uri_list(): request failed
>
> (evolution:16571): evolution-shell-WARNING **: Error changing
> interactive status of component
> OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_ExchangeStorage_ShellComponent to TRUE --
> IDL:omg.org/CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0

Try killing your bonobo-activation daemon.

- Jeff

   "PHP, when it first came out, didn't really have any merits, and many
    claim it still doesn't, but it filled a void where a simple tool to
            perform a simple task was needed." - Rasmus Lerdorf