Re: Testversion of synaptic 0.50 available

Hi,

great work. I liked Synaptic before, but now it is even better. And
the reported bugs are already fixed in the test release I just
installed :-)

There's just some minor issue (not a real bug by far). When there are
only packages to be removed (or purged) and none to be installed
Synaptic still opens the package download window first, just to close
it again without doing anything in it, and afterwards, opens the
terminal output window to remove the packages.

Just thought I'd report it, in case it is considered a bug. (Just tell
me it's a feature and I'll shut up ;-) )

  Chris

--
mailto: christian@vonkietzell.de
jabber: cuboci@gammu.ath.cx                        icq: 17762139