Re: antialiased Andale Mono 8 in gnome-terminal

Shot wrote:

> > Try changing "const" to "bool":
>
> D'oh. Now it works - in gedit and other apps, that is; gnome-terminal
> still displays Andale Mono antialiased (and all other fonts, in fact).

Is it possible that gnome-terminal is still running somehow, and has
not loaded the new fonts.conf settings?  Try closing all gnome-terminal
windows.  If that doesn't work, try logging out and logging back in, or
maybe kill gnome-settings-daemon and other Gnome processes.

(Sorry, I can't test this on my system right now.)