Re: 2.6 install report -- session mgmt problems

On Fri, 2004-04-30 at 02:52 +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> > > I haven't uploaded a newer libgtop2-2 because it conflicts with
> > > libgtop2, and I can't build anything against it because of
> > > http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=244010 .
> >
> > Should be fixed soon (this WE for sure).
>
> Thank you.

I had to add Build-dep on libxt-dev since that header file is some
autoconf magically imported :-(  (configure.in has no references to it)

I am building this package right now and will be uploading it soon after
it will be build...

O.
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>