Re: gnome-options man page

Hello Andrew,

this was submitted as bug #183132 to the Debian bug tracking system.
At that time the manual page did not go in because Christian Marillat
did somehow not like it.  Later he close the bug, claiming to have
included the manual page, but I do not think that it actually occurs
in any package.  Details may be found at

    http://bugs.debian.org/183132

I understand that Christian is no longer involved in the Debian Gnome
packaging, so maybe a new attempt to get the manual page included
might be more sucessful.

In case anybody there feels like including the manual page in one of
the gnome packages, I Cc: the debian-gtk-gnome list,

I hope this helps,
Jochen
--
http://seehuhn.de/