Re: Using libtool 1.5.2-2 to limit dependencies?

On Sat, Apr 03, 2004 at 17:34:02 +0200, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> I wonder whether it would make sense to use this libtool version at least
> in the experimental Gnome packages. - libtoolizing freshly will bloat the
> diff.gz but it might be worth the trouble.

I think this is a very good idea. I've relibtoolized gnumeric 1.2.8 and the
Depends: line for the 'gnumeric' package went down from 934 to 623 bytes.

I've added relibtoolizing under "Things to work on later" in the status page
(http://svn.debian.org/viewcvs/*checkout*/pkg-gnome/www/package-status.html).

Ray
--
"I'm just waiting to see `Red Hat to acquire Abominable Snowman & Department
of Defense in Massive Stock Swap.'"