sawfish crashes X with 4.3.0

I just upgraded to X 4.3.0 today in unstable. Since then, whenever I use the key bindings I have set up for workspace switching, X will completely crash. It's not every time, but most of the time. Using the workspace switcher doesn't cause a crash. I also temporarily switched to metacity and it doesn't crash X. I have no idea how to debug this.

I would switch to metacity if it weren't for the fact that that seems to be an impossible task. That and metacity lacks a number of features that I'm accustomed to in sawfish.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-Chris

P.S.  Please CC me on replies as I'm not on the list.