Re: Debianizing Debian's GNOME/KDE a bit more

Christian Marillat disse:
> Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org> writes:
>
> [...]
>
>> That will work for now, and we can have that changed later on,
>> after sarge is out or something. I'll fix the 'local, not package'
>> bug tonight, and Christian, we have to find a way to add the default
>> splash screen as an option to this alternative.
>
> I think we need to write a capplet for that. We have a DD who is also a
> GNOME developer and even better he know the gnome-control-center code.

No, I mean, we need to have the current gnome-splash.png, shipped with
gnome-session added to the gnome-splash alternative.

I've been thinking about adding the 'select the splash screen' thingy to
the 'Sessions' capplet, though, as I think that is missing. And, also,
I've played with python a bit on this trip of mine, so you people may want
to check this and criticize:

http://people.debian.org/~kov/galternatives-0.1.tar.gz

Thanks,

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha
   "Não deixe para amanhã, o WML que você pode traduzir hoje!"